The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our services. Actually we gather the following types of information .
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses uwf.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of unitedwefly.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use our apps , we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as purchasing personalized advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use thoroughly our services .
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of United We Fly IKE , our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
unitedwefly.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with unitedwefly.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please kindly unsubscribe (If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, (such as this Privacy Notice, Conditions of use) those notices will still govern your use and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
unitedwefly.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you choose to visit unitedwefly.com your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of Greece. If you have any concern about privacy at unitedwefly.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.